STEERING CONTROL SHIELD REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 4)
1. Using pliers, remove cotter pin (A). Throw cotter pin away.
2. Using 3/4 inch wrench, remove nut (B) and washer (C).
3. Using 7/16 inch wrench, remove screw (D) and washer (E).
4. Remove shield (F) and washer (G).
5. Using 9/16 inch wrench, remove both rod end bolts (H) to free connecting link assembly from rod ends (J).
6. Using both hands, carefully pull connecting link assembly (K) and washer (L) clear of hull wall.
7. Using 9/16 inch wrench, remove two screws (M) and two lockwashers (N). Throw lockwashers away.
8. Remove shield (P).
Go on to Sheet 3
Change 1 10-13