STEERING CONTROL SHIELD REPLACEMENT (Sheet 4 of 4)
4. Position washer (E) on shaft (B).
5. Using both hands, aline and push connecting link assembly (F) over shaft (B).
6. Install rod ends (G) in devises of connecting link assembly (F) and, using 9/16 inch socket, install bolts (H).
7. Using torque wrench and socket, tighten bolts (H) to 15-20 lb-ft (20-27 N.m).
8. Position washer (J) and shield (K) on shaft (B).
9. Using 7/16 inch wrench, install flat washer (L) and screw (M).
10. Using 3/4 inch wrench, install washer (N) and nut (P).
11. Using pliers, install new cotter pin (Q).
13. Adjust steering linkage (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
End of Task
Change 1 10-15