REAR STEERING CONTROL ROD REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 3)
1. Inspect rod for cracks and bends.
2. Inspect threads for stripped areas.
1. Using both hands, tighten rear steering control rod (A) onto front rod (B)
2. Using one 5/8 inch wrench to hold front rod (B) and other 5/8 inch wrench on end connector of rear steering rod
(A), tighten rod (A) in place.
3. Slide shield (C) over rod (A).
4. Connect shield (C) by inserting rear shield pin (D) into slot of shield (C) and pushing forward on shield (C) (to lock
5. Screw jamnut (E) onto threaded end of rod (A).
6. Screw rod end (F) into threaded end of rod (A).
Change 1 10-17