FUEL TANK (LEFT) LOWER FRONT MOUNT REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 4)
1. Using 1/2 inch wrench, remove two screws and
washers (A) holding front mount (B) to hull floor (C).
2. Using two 15/16 inch wrenches, loosen screw (D)
and nut (E).
If bracket and mount will not rotate,
29 step 9). Have second man lift fuel
tank while rotating mount. Use hammer
3. Rotate lower bracket and mount (B) 180 degrees
and remove from upper bracket (F).
4. Using two 15/16 inch wrenches, remove screw (G), washer (H), nut (J) and washer (K).
5. Separate rubber mounts (L) and washers (M) from bracket (N).
Go on to Sheet 3