AIR CLEANER FAN REPAIR (Sheet 10 of 11)
5. Using a rule, measure distance between outside end
of vanes and flange on motor (C).
6. This distance should be 1-5/8 inch. If distance is not
7. Using socket, install nut (F).
correct, remove impeller (D) and add on (or take away)
shim washers (B) as necessary.
8. Install new packing (G) in motor groove.
9. Install new packing (H) over leads and onto capacitor
10. Insert leads (K) and capacitor (J) through mounting
place on housing (L) and opening in flange of motor (C).
11. Install motor (C) into housing (L) and through
opening in flange.
12. Using 1/4 inch screwdriver, install four screws (M)
Go on to Sheet 11
Change 1 4-11