FUEL TANKS (LEFT AND RIGHT) UPPER FRONT MOUNT REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 6)
9. Go into vehicle and, using 9/16 inch wrench to hold screws (N) and 9/16 inch socket to loosen nuts (P), remove three
nuts (P), lockwashers (Q), and screws (N) securing plate (R) at corner bulkhead opening.
10. Remove mounting plate (R).
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
1. Clean rubber mounts with detergent (Item 11, Appendix B) and warm water.
2. Clean metal parts with dry cleaning solvent (Item 12, Appendix B). Using rag, wipe parts dry.
3. Inspect mounts for cuts or wear.
4. Inspect metal parts for damage, wear, or stripped threads.
Go on to Sheet 4