FUEL TANK (LEFT) LOWER FRONT MOUNT REPLACEMENT (Sheet 4 of 4)
If bracket will not install, have second person
lift bracket on tank. If upper rear and upper
front mounts were loosened during removal,
2. Install assembled mount (H) to fuel tank bracket (J).
After mount is installed rotate 180 degrees to aline
bracket (K) to hull floor. Secure to hull floor using two
screws and washers (L).
3. Using two 15/16 inch wrenches, tighten screw (M)
and nut (N).
4. Using 1/2 inch wrench, tighten two screws (L).
5. Install fire extinguisher tube and coupling (TM 9-
6. Install fuel shut-off cable assembly (page 4-72).
7. Install accelerator linkage assembly (page 4101).
9. Fill left fuel tank.
End of Task