AIR CLEANER FAN REPAIR (Sheet 8 of 11)
9. Place brush lead (L) and power cable lead (F) on
front end head (A) as shown and secure retaining
strap (M) with screw and lockwasher (N) to front end
head (A) as shown.
10. Position ground lead (G) and brush lead (P) over
terminal as shown.
11. Using screwdriver, install screw (Q) and lockwasher
to secure leads (L) and (P) to terminal.
1. Secure air cleaner blower motor (A) to bench
vise so motor is stable.
2. Connect motor to 24 volt d.c. power source as
shown. With (+)m connection to lead (B) and (-)
connection to lead (C).
3. Using multimeter, check voltage for a reading (V)
of 22-24 volts.
(A) of 5 to 7.5 amps.
5. If voltage or current readings do not conform to
those stated in steps 3 and 4, replace motor. If
motor conforms to readings stated in steps 3 and
4, go on to assembly.
Go on to Sheet 9