FUEL TANK (LEFT) LOWER FRONT MOUNTING BRACKET REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 2)
2. Using 1/2 inch wrench to hold screw (A) and another
1/2 inch wrench to loosen nut (B), remove four nuts
3. Remove mounting bracket (E) from fuel tank.
1. Position mounting bracket (A) onto mounting
brackets of fuel tank. Insert four screws (B) through
nuts (E) onto screws (B) securing mounting bracket
assembly to fuel tank.
3. Using fingers, tighten four nuts (E).
4. Using 1/2 inch wrench to hold screw (B) and another
1/2 inch wrench to nut (E), tighten all four nuts (E).
End of Task