FUEL TANK (LEFT) LOWER FRONT MOUNT REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 4)
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
1. Clean rubber mounts using detergent (Item 11, Appendix B) and water. Rinse clean using water.
2. Clean metal parts with dry cleaning solvent (Item 12, Appendix B). Wipe dry with rags.
3. Visually inspect rubber mounts for cuts, deterioration, or wear.
4. Visually inspect metal parts for wear.
5. Replace unserviceable parts.
1. Install rubber mounts (A), and washers (B) to bracket (C) using screw (D), washer (E), nut (F) and washer (G).
Go on to Sheet 4