FUEL TANKS (LEFT AND RIGHT) UPPER REAR MOUNT REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 3)
1. Using 15/16 inch socket and 15/16 inch wrench,
remove screw, washers and nut (A), rubber mount
(B) and washer (C).
2. Using 1/2 inch wrench and 1/2 inch socket, remove
eight screws, washers, and nuts (D) holding bracket
(E) to fuel tank (F).
3. Remove bracket (E), mount (G) and washer (H).
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
1. Clean rubber mounts with detergent (Item 11, Appendix B) and water. Rinse clean with water.
2. Clean all metal parts with dry cleaning solvent (Item 12, Appendix B). Wipe dry with rags.
3. Visually inspect rubber mounts for cuts, deterioration, or wear.
4. Visually inspect all metal parts for wear.
5. Replace unserviceable parts.
Go on to Sheet 3