FUEL TANK (LEFT) REPLACEMENT (Sheet 4 of 16)
13. Using two 9/16 inch wrenches, disconnect the
14. Using 1/2 inch socket and wrench, remove
screw, nut and washers (V) securing two lines to
fuel tank (G).
15. Using 7/16 inch socket, remove two screws (W)
securing clamps and purge and fuel lines (X) to
the fuel tank (G). Remove lines.
16. Remove electrical connector (Y) from capacitor
17. Using 1-1/8 inch wrench, disconnect fuel
return hose assembly (AA) from fuel tank
18. Using 1-1/8 inch wrench, disconnect hose
assembly (AA) from elbow (AB).
19. Using 1-1/2 inch wrench, disconnect fuel vent hose
(AC) from elbow (AD).
Go on to Sheet 5