FUEL TANK (LEFT) REPLACEMENT (Sheet 8 of 16)
If fuel tank is to be repaired, go to
If fuel tank is to be
replaced, go to step 31.
Use only in well
ventilated areas. Keep away from
flames, sparks, or heat.
smoke while using. Prevent contact
with eyes, mouth, and/or skin. Wear
rubber gloves when performing
31. If required, use putty knife and dry cleaning
from hull. Clean area of all adhesive and mark
area on hull where seals had been.
34. Remove capacitor housing and fuel pump (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
35. Remove emergency filler cover, gasket, and strainer (TM 9-2350-222-20-1)
36. Remove fuel tank pipe plug and bracket from top of fuel tank (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
37. Remove condensate plug and outlet (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
38. Remove fuel vent elbow from fuel tank (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
39. Remove fuel level transmitter (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
Go on to Sheet 9