FUEL TANK (RIGHT) REPLACEMENT (Sheet 14 of 15)
30. Install connector (AK) on capacitor housing (AL).
31. Using 7/16 inch socket, install screws and
washers to secure two clamps (AM).
32. Install fuel isolation valve assembly (AN) and
hose (AP) (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
33. Using 1-1/8 inch wrench, install hose coupling
(AQ) onto elbow (AR).
34. Using 1/2 inch socket, position and secure fire
extinguisher tube assembly (AS) to fuel tank with four
35. Position short fire extinguisher tube assembly clamp
(AU) to bracket (Q). Using 1/2 inch socket, install
screw to secure clamp (AU).
36. Using 7/8 inch wrench, connect two couplings (AV) to
37. Using 1 inch wrench, install powerplant guide (AX) with
Go on to Sheet 15