FUEL TANK (LEFT) REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 16)
5. Using 1 inch wrench, disconnect tube assembly
coupling (K) from check valve (L).
6. Using 1-1/8 inch wrench, disconnect coupling
(M) from check valve (L).
7. Using 1-1/8 inch wrench, disconnect coupling
(N) from right fuel tank.
8. Using 9/16 inch socket, remove cap screw and
washers (P) securing valve, and hose assemble
to the forward wall. Remove check valve (L)
with hose assembly from vehicle.
Use pan and rags to catch any fuel
when coupling is disconnected.
9. Using 1-1/8 inch wrench, disconnect coupling (Q)
from elbow (R) connected to tube (S).
10. Using 7/16 inch socket, remove screw, lockwasher
and clamp (T) securing tube assembly (S) to fuel
tank. Remove tube assembly (S) from vehicle.
11. Using adjustable wrench, remove elbow (R) from
fuel tank (G). Plug hole to stop any draining of fuel
when fuel tank is moved.
Go on to Sheet 4