FUEL TANK (LEFT) REPLACEMENT (Sheet 6 of 16)
23. Using 1/2 inch wrench, remove screws and
washers (AP) securing lower front mount bracket
(AQ) to hull floor.
24. Using two 15/16 inch wrenches, loosen screw
(AR) and nut (AS).
25. Rotate lower front mount bracket (AQ) 180
degrees and remove from fuel tank bracket (AT).
26. Using 1/2 inch wrench and 1/2 inch socket,
remove two screws (AU) and nuts and washers
(AV) securing lower rear mount bracket (AW) to
hull bracket (AX).
27. Using 9/16 inch wrench, remove screw and two
washers (AY) securing ground strap (AZ) to fuel
tank. Remove strap.
Fuel tank is fabricated of aluminum and is therefore subject to damage from sharp objects. Use
utmost care during handling. Do not force fuel tank with poles or bars as damage may result.
During disassembly several fuel tank openings may be exposed. Cover these openings to prevent
entry of foreign matter.
28. Using three persons, pivot fuel tank toward
center of hull while slowly moving fuel tank
toward rear, until rear end of fuel tank clears
curve in hull.
Go on to Sheet 7