FUEL TANK (RIGHT) REPLACEMENT (Sheet 15 of 15]
38. Using 1-1/2 inch wrench, connect fuel vent hose
39. Open fuel cap and install fuel tank filter
assembly (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
40. Using 1-7/16 inch wrench, install fuel return hose
(BA) fitting into fuel tank (L). (At rear of fuel
41. Using 1-1/2 inch and 1-5/8 inch wrench, connect
fuel return line hose (BA) to tube assembly (BB)
42. Using 1/2 inch socket, install screw (BC),
securing clamp (BD).
43. Connect electrical lead (BE) to fuel level
44. Connect coupling (BF) to the top of check valve
45. Fill fuel tanks and check for leaks.
46. Install number four and five torsion bars (TM 9-
47. Install right air intake assembly (TM 9-2350222-
49. Purge fuel system (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
End of Task