TRANSMISSION REPLACEMENT (Sheet 11 of 24)
5/8 inch socket, remove screw (BY), nut (BZ), and
washer (CA) from left and right side of
64. Using fabricated wrench or 5/8 inch wrench,
washers (CD) that secure transmission to engine.
65. Carefully move transmission rearward to separate
66. Remove transmission-to-engine preformed packing
(CE) and throw it away.
67. Using 3/4 inch wrench to hold adapter (CF), use 7/8
inch wrench to loosen nut (CG).
68. Using 3/4 inch wrench, remove adapter (CF) from
Go on to Sheet 12