TRANSMISSION REPLACEMENT (Sheet 15 of 24)
14. Push transmission input shaft (H) into transmission.
15. Using pinion turning wrench, turn transmission until splines aline and shaft (H) will slide in and seat properly.
16. Remove pinion turning wrench.
17. Using snap ring pliers, install retaining ring (G) on input shaft (H).
18. Position gasket (F) onto plug (E) and, using 1-1/8 inch socket and torque wrench, tighten plug (E) to 50-60 lb-ft (68-81
19. Install engine fuel return tube assembly (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
Go on to Sheet 16
Change 3 6-36