TRANSMISSION REPLACEMENT (Sheet 7 of 24)
33. Using 9/16 inch socket, remove two nuts (AY) that secure plate (AZ) to transmission.
34. Remove plate (AZ) from transmission.
35. Unplug lead (BA) from oil pressure transmitter (BB)
36. Using 3/4 inch wrench to hold adapter (BC), .se 7/8 inch wrench and remove oil pressure transmitter (BB) from
37. Using 3/4 inch wrench, remove adapter (BC) from transmission.
Unplug two leads (BD) from neutral shift switch (BE).
Using hand, unscrew lead (BF) from engine fuel solenoid (BG).
Remove transmission wiring harness (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
40.1. If vehicle is equipped with two-piece parking brake control assembly, remove engine mounted (rear section) brake
control (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
Go on to Sheet 8
Change 1 6-28