FUEL PRIMER INLET (TEE-TO-BULKHEAD) TUBE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (LATE MODEL) (Sheet 3 of 5)
Gain access to rear of bulkhead
through left access opening located
in turret compartment.
3. Using 9/16 inch wrench, reach through access
opening (F) and disconnect front nut of tube (G)
from bulkhead nipple (H).
4. Using 7/16 inch socket, remove screw (J) and
lockwasher (K) holding front clamp (L) and tube
(G). Throw lockwasher away.
5. Remove tube (G) through engine compartment.
6. Remove clamp (L) from tube (G).
7. Using 9/16 inch wrench and.11/16 inch wrench,
disconnect front inlet tube (M) from nipple (H) in
front of bulkhead (N).
8. Using two 11/16 inch wrenches, remove nut (P)
from nipple (H) and remove nipple (H) from
Go on to Sheet 4
Change 1 4-84.5