FUEL PRIMER INLET (TEE-TO-BULKHEAD) TUBE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (LATE MODEL) (Sheet 4 of 5)
Inspect threaded components for thread damage. Replace if stripped, cracked, or broken.
1. Using two 11/16 inch wrenches, install nipple (A)
to bulkhead (B) and secure with nut (C).
2. Using 9/16 inch and 11/16 inch wrenches, install
front inlet tube (D) to nipple (A).
3. Place tube (E) in position by inserting it from
4. Using 9/16 inch wrench, reach through access
opening (F) and connect inlet tube (E) to
bulkhead nipple (A).
5. Place clamp (G) in position on primer inlet tube
Make sure that front outlet tube
clamp (H) is also secured with front
inlet tube clamp (G) attaching
6. Using 7/16 inch socket, reach through access
opening (F) and secure tube clamp (G) and
clamp (H) to clamp mount with screw (J) and
new lockwasher (K).
Go on to Sheet 5
Change 1 4-84.6