FUEL PRIMER PUMP REPAIR (Sheet 3 of 6)
4. Place handle assembly in vise with vise head
between points (J) as shown in picture.
5. Slide two connector shells (K) back on leads and
remove two slotted washers (L).
6. Remove connector shells (K) by sliding down
7. Using 1-1/8 inch wrench, remove nut (M) and
lockwasher (N) from operating handle (P).
8. Remove operating handle (P) from lever (Q).
9. Remove lever (Q) from vise and set aside.
10. Using screwdriver, remove screw (R) and
lockwasher (S) from handle (T).
11. Remove handle (T), upper sleeve (U) and
12. Remove lower sleeve (W) from switch assembly
Go on to Sheet 4