BRAKE CONTROL HOUSING REPAIR (Sheet 13 of 14)
If left control cable was removed, perform steps 36 thru 40.
For right control cable, perform steps 41 thru 43.
36. Position clamp (AR) on stud, add new lockwasher (AS) and nut (AT), and tighten finger tight.
37. Using 3/4 inch socket, universal joint, and extension, tighten nut (AT).
38. Position clamp (AU) and insert screw (AV).
39. Place new lockwasher (AW) and nut (AX) on screw (AV) finger tight.
40. Using 7/16 inch socket, tighten screw (AV).
Place new lockwasher (AY) on each of two
Position two clamps (BA) and insert screw (AZ).
Using 3/4 inch socket, tighten two screws (AZ).
Go on to Sheet 14