FUEL TANK (RIGHT) LOWER FRONT MOUNT REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 4)
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
1. Clean rubber mounts with detergent (Item 11,
2. Clean metal parts using dry cleaning solvent (Item
3. Visually inspect rubber
4. Visually inspect metal parts for wear.
5. Replace unserviceable parts.
1. Install rubber mounts (A) and washers (B) to
brackets (C) and (D) using screw (E), washer (F),
washer (G), and nut (H).
2. Using 15/16 inch socket on screw (E) and 15/16 inch
wrench on nut (H), tighten screw (E) and nut (H).
Go on to Sheet 4