FUEL TANKS (LEFT AND RIGHT) LOWER REAR MOUNT REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 4)
1. Using 1/2 inch socket, remove screw and washer (A)
holding ground strap (B) to fuel tank (C).
2. Using 9/16 inch socket, remove two screws, washers
and nuts (D) holding bracket (E) to hull bracket (F).
3. Remove ground strap (B).
4. Using two 1/2 inch wrenches, remove six screws,
washers, and nuts (G) holding bracket (H) to fuel
There may be extra washers (N) added between
rubber mount (Q) and upper bracket (H) to raise
5. Using 15/16 inch socket on screw (J) and 15/16 inch
wrench on nut (K), remove screw (J), washer (L), nut
(K), lockwasher (M), washer (N), and rubber mount
6. Remove rubber mount (Q) and washer (N) between
holding brackets (E and H).
Go on to Sheet 3