FUEL TANKS (LEFT AND RIGHT) LOWER REAR MOUNT REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 4)
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
1. Clean rubber mounts with detergent (Item 11,
2. Clean all metal parts with dry cleaning solvent (Item
3. Visually inspect rubber
4. Visually inspect metal parts for wear.
5. Replace unserviceable parts.
1. Install rubber mount (A) and washer (B) between
holding brackets (C and D).
2. Insert screw (F) through washer (E) and holding
brackets (C and D), then install rubber mount (G),
washer (H), lockwasher (J), and nut (K).
3. Using 15/16 inch socket on screw (F) and 15/16 inch
wrench on nut (K), tighten screw (F) and nut (K).
Go on to Sheet 4