ENGINE REPLACEMENT (2D ENGINE) (Sheet 3 of 18)
1. Using 1-1/8 inch wrench, loosen connection
(A). Remove line (B) from engine.
2. Using hand, remove lead (C) from fuel
Tag oil cooler tubes as they are
removed for later installation.
Removal of left and right side
oil cooler tubes are the same.
When removing the oil cooler
tubes, remove the outer tube
removing the inner tube and its
3. Using 1-5/8 inch wrench to hold adapter (E), use
1-1/2 inch wrench to remove outer nut (F) securing
outer tube (G). Pull outer tube (G) towards
transmission until it is free of outer adapter (E).
4. Using 1-5/8 inch wrench, remove outer adapter (E)
and washer (H) from oil cooler (J).
5. Perform steps 3 and 4 to remove the inner oil cooler
tube (G), the inner adapter (E), and washer (H) from
oil cooler (J).
Go on to Sheet 4