ENGINE REPLACEMENT (2D ENGINE) (Sheet 4 of 18)
6. Using 1-5/8 inch wrench to hold adapters (K), use 1-
1/2 inch wrench to remove two nuts (L) from adapters
7. Remove oil cooler tube assemblies (M).
8. Using screwdriver, remove clamps (N) and (P).
9. Remove engine breather tube (Q) from powerplant.
10. Using 1 inch wrench, remove tachometer adapter (R)
11. Using 7/16 inch wrench to hold screw (S), use 1/16
inch wrench and remove nut (T). Remove linkage (U)
from accelerator cross shaft (V).
12. Use procedure described in step 11 and remove
Go on to Sheet 5