ENGINE REPLACEMENT (2D ENGINE) (Sheet 7 of 18)
20. Using 1/2 inch socket and 5 inch extension, remove
six nuts (AJ) from right exhaust pipe flange (AK).
Remove exhaust pipe (AL) and gasket (AM) from
21. Using procedures described in step 20, remove left
Cover all openings to prevent
entrance of foreign material to
prevent damage to engine.
22. Using spanner wrench, disconnect cannon plug
23. Using hands, feed wiring harness (AP) through
grommet (AQ) until cannon plug (AN) is flush with
24. Remove engine wiring harness (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
Go on to Sheet 8
Change 2 3-24