INTER-TANK SWING CHECK VALVE REPLACEMENT (Sheet 5 of 6)
10. Using 7/8 inch wrench, install elbow (K) to right fuel tank.
11. Using 7/8 inch wrench to hold connector (L) and 1-1/8 inch wrench on connector (M) install fuel
line (N) to elbow (K).
12. Using 9/16 inch socket, install bracket (P) to hull using screw, new lockwasher, and washer (Q).
13. Install clamp (T) to hose (N).
14. Using 9/16 inch socket on screw (R) and 9/16 inch wrench on nut (S), install screw (R) and new
lockwasher and nut (S) through clamp (T) and bracket (P).
15. Tighten screw (R) and nut and lockwasher (S).
16. Install 2A powerplant (page 5-14) or 2D powerplant (page 5-37).
17. Fill fuel tanks.
End of Task