FUEL SHUTOFF VALVE, LEVER, LINK, AND BRACKET REPLACEMENT (EARLY MODEL)
(sheet 4 of 9)
12. Using 7/16 inch wrench and 7/16 inch socket
with extension, remove two nuts and
13. Remove fuel shutoff valve from bracket (R).
14. Using 1/2 inch socket with extension, remove
washers (U) holding bracket (R). Throw
lockwashers (T) away.
15. Remove fuel shutoff valve and bracket (R) from
16. Manually install fuel shutoff valve into vise.
Using hammer and drive pin punch, start
spring pin (U) out of lever (D).
Using pliers, remove spring pin (U) from
Manually remove lever (D) from fuel shutoff
Go on to Sheet 5
7-200 Change 1