TRACK ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 9 of 10)
33. Using hammer, drive two end connectors (G)
onto two pins (H) held together by fixture (F)
34. Leave 1/2 inch space between end connectors
(G) and fixtures (F).
35. Remove track connecting fixtures (F).
36. Using hammer, drive both end connectors (G)
all the way onto link pins (H).
37. Place wedge (J) to underside of end connector
38. Using 15/16 inch socket, install bolt (K) through
wedge (J). Tighten bolt snug.
39. Install cap (L), bolt (M), centerguide (N), and
40. Using 1-5/16 inch socket and extension, tighten
nut (P) to secure centerguide (N) in place.
41. Using 1-5/16 inch socket and torque wrench
or torquing tool kit (Item 16.3, chapter 3,
Section I), torque nut (P) to 15-20 lb-ft, (20-
Go on to Sheet 9.1
Change 5 14-89