SMOKE GENERATOR TEE-TO-TURBOCHARGER TUBE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT
(Sheet 5 of 5)
10. Position two cushions (H) and two retaining straps (J) over tubes.
11. Install screw (K) through clamps (L) and (M), if present, cushions (H), retaining straps (J), washer
(N), and nut (P).
12. Using 7/16 inch wrench to hold nut (P), use socket and tighten screw (K) to secure clamps,
cushions, and retaining straps.
Never activate smoke generator in a building or closed area or
with personnel near.
13. Perform smoke screening (TM 9-2350-222-10).
14. Check smoke generator lines for leaks. Correct as necessary.
15. Install engine shroud (page 9-3).
End of Task