CONTROL VALVE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 9 of 12)
Steps 13 thru 23 apply to three-port valve.
13. Using adjustable wrench, install plug (S) into housing (T).
14. Install cable (U) through plug (S) and lay in slot of cable retainer (V). Extend cable full length of
slot and flush with end of retainer (V).
Prior to installing screws in step 15, coat threads of screws
15. Using 3/32 inch allen wrench, secure cable (U) to cable retainer (V) with screws (W).
16. Place sheave (X) into housing (Y). Aline arrow on sheave (X) with SET on valve housing (T).
17. Place retainer and cable into housing with cable end of retainer (V) against stop pin on sheave (X).
18. Install nylon washer (Z) onto sheave (X).
Go on to Sheet 10