LINEAR ACTUATING (RAM) CYLINDER AND GUARDS REPLACEMENT (Sheet 4 of 8)
17. Using 11/16 inch wrench, remove elbow (Q).
18. Using adjustable wrench, remove elbow (R).
19. Using pipe wrench, remove nipple (S).
20. Using adjustable wrench, remove elbow (T).
21. Using 1-1/2 inch wrench, remove bushing (U) from cylinder (V) and insert plastic plugs in both top
and bottom ports of cylinder to prevent entry of dirt.
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
Clean all metallic parts in dry cleaning solvent (Item 54, Appendix D).
Inspect all parts for damage or wear.
Replace all unserviceable parts.
Go on to Sheet 5