TM 9-2350-222-20- 1-3
POWERPLANT REPLACEMENT (2D ENGINE) (Sheet 12 of 23)
37. Lift powerplant in short, even lifts.
Remove powerplant. Move it away from
vehicle. Lower it to a few feet from ground
level and stop. Position one block under left
side of transmission.
39. Position another block under right side of
40. Position third block under crankcase pad at
front of engine.
41. Carefully lower powerplant onto supporting blocks.
42. Remove six spring washers (AU) (three each side) from transmission mounts.
Go on to Sheet 13