POWERPLANT REPLACEMENT (2D ENGINE) (Sheet 8 of 23)
23. Disconnect final drive adapters and universal
joints from final drive flanges (page 12-12, step
Hang fabricated tools (Fig. 1, Appendix F) (one
on each side) at final drive universal joints (AG)
lifted from compartment.
25. Manually pull back on quick-disconnect (AH)
to separate fuel return line at fittings.
26. Using plastic caps, cover two fittings.
If your vehicle is equipped with the
hydraulic brake quick-disconnect,
proceed to step 28.1.
27. Using 11/ 16 inch wrench, separate brake line
28. Using plastic caps, cover two fittings.
Go on to Sheet 8.1