Drain Water and Sediment
NOTE: The water separator is located in oil filter
compartment (1), on the right side of the machine.
1. Open the oil filter compartment access door.
2. Open drain valve (2) and allow the fuel and water
mixture to drain into a suitable container. When no
more water is present in the drain stream, close the
NOTE: Discard the fluid in accordance with local
regulations. Ensure that no fuel from the drain valve
drips onto the ground.
3. Close the drain valve.
4. Close the oil filter compartment access door.
Indicators, Gauges, Horn and
Look for broken gauge lenses, indicator lights,
1. Start the engine. Refer to Before Starting Engine
and Engine Starting in this manual.
2. Check for inoperative gauges on instrument panel
3. Move blackout light switch (8) into the SERVICE
DRIVE or STOP LIGHT position, and move horn
enable switch (9) to ON.
Every 10 Service Hours or Daily