Power Train Oil
Check Oil Level
1. Maintain the oil level so that oil is visible in sight
NOTE: Park the machine on flat ground, and check
the oil level with the engine not running.
2. Lift the access cover, and remove fill cap (2) and
add oil, if necessary.
3. Clean and reinstall the fill cap.
Check Coolant Level
NOTE: Check the coolant level when the engine is at
normal operating temperature. Use the engine coolant
temperature gauge on the instrument panel to
determine the engines current temperature.
1. Maintain the coolant level in sight gauge (4)
between top (2) and bottom (3) marks on the decal,
to the rear of the sight gauge.
2. If necessary, remove cap (1) and add the
appropriate mixture of coolant and water for the
current operating environment.
3. Clean and replace cap (1).
NOTE: If the coolant reservoir is completely empty,
allow the engine to cool to ambient temperature. After
the engine is cool, fill the radiator directly through
radiator cap (5). Operate the machine until the engine
has reached normal operating temperature. Add
additional coolant to the coolant bottle through cap
Every 10 Service Hours or Daily