3. Remove oil fill plug (3) and add oil, if necessary.
4. Clean and install oil fill plug (3).
5. Close air intake compartment door (1).
Check Oil Level
Hydraulic oil tank (1) is located on the right side of the
1. Maintain the oil level in sight gauge (3) between top
(4) and bottom (5) marks on the decal to the rear of
the sight gauge when the machine is on level
NOTE: Use the marks on the decal to determine the
correct oil level in the tank. Do not use the marks on
the sight glass.
2. Remove oil fill cap (2) and add oil through the fill
tube, if necessary.
3. Clean and reinstall oil fill cap (2).
Every 10 Service Hours or Daily