HYDRAULIC RESERVOIR SUCTION UNE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 4 of 7)
1. Inspect straps (A) for breaks or cracks. Straps
must not be broken, cracked, or rusted.
2. Inspect seal (B) for cracked, broken, or dry-
rotted rubber seal.
Seal (B) must not be
cracked, broken, or dry-rotted.
3. Inspect threads of bushing (C) for damage.
Threads must not be damaged.
4. Replace broken or cracked clamps (A). Replace
seal (B) if cracked, broken, or signs of dry rot
show. Repair threads of bushing (C) by chasing
threads with file or proper die.
5. Inspect screws for rust or damaged threads.
Screws must not be rusted and threads must not
6. Replace damaged or rusted parts.
Go on to Sheet 5
Change 3 12-37