BULLDOZER HYDRAULIC CYLINDER RAM REPAIR (Sheet 11 of 11)
7. Connect test arrangement to cylinder as shown
in test setup 3 (below).
8. Operate hydraulic pump and apply 1000 + 50 psi
at port B cylinder must be fully retracted.
9. Maintain a pressure of 1000 + 50 psi for 5
10. There shall be no rod seal leakage or exterior
11. During the last minute of the 5-minute test,
check for leakage at port A. Do this by removing
flexible hose (A) from hydraulic pump.
12. With flexible hose removed from pump, using
graduated cylinder, measure leakage.
13. During the 1-minute check, leakage shall not
exceed 3 cubic inches for 1 minute.
NOTE: 3 cubic inches 49.15 ml.
End of Task