HYDRAULIC RESERVOIR SUCTION LINE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 7)
3. Using one 3/4 inch wrench on jamnut (F) and
other 3/4 inch wrench to hold screw (G), loosen
4. Using one 3/4 inch wrench to hold screw (G) and
other 3/4 inch wrench on nut (H), loosen nut (H).
5. Lift suction line (C) away from mounting boss
and remove nuts (F) and (H) from screw (G).
Remove screw and flat washer (G) from clamp
6. Using one 3/4 inch wrench on screw (K) and
other 3/4 inch wrench on nut (L), remove screw
(K), two flat washers (M), and nut (L) from clamp
(J). Remove clamp (J) from suction line (C).
7. Using spanner wrench, remove bushing (N) from
8. Using hands, and with assistance from another
person, twist suction line (C) back and forth
while pulling from bulkhead toward rear of
9. Using screwdriver, pry seal (P) from bushing (N).
Go on to Sheet 4