BULLDOZER HYDRAULIC CYLINDER RAM REPAIR (Sheet 3 of 11)
4. Using slip joint pliers, remove cotter pin (H) from
nut (J). Throw cotter pin away.
5. Using 2-1/4 inch socket, remove nut (J) and
washer (K) from rod (D).
6. Remove piston (F) from rod (D).
7. Remove ring (L) from piston (F) groove. Throw
8. Remove packing set (M) from piston set (E and
F). Throw packing set away.
9. Remove piston (E) and washer (N) from rod (D).
10. Slide rod (D) from cylinder head (B) and gland
(P). Tap with hammer, if necessary.
11. Using 3/8 inch allen wrench, remove two screws
(Q) securing gland (P) to cylinder head (B).
12. Remove gland (P) from cylinder head (B).
Go on to Sheet 4 TA130849