DRIVER'S SEAT ADJUSTING ASSEMBLY REPAIR (Sheet 3 of 10)
8. Using pliers, remove two washers (N).
9. Using pliers, remove two pins (P) from handle
10. Remove handle (Q).
11. Remove link (R) and clevis (S).
12. Using two 9/16 inch wrenches, remove nuts (T)
from link (R) and clevis (S).
Use pencil and masking tape
assemblies (W) as they are
removed to make sure they are
replaced in the exact location
Using flat-tip screwdriver, remove eight screws
assemblies (W), and shims (X). Throw
14. Using flat-tip screwdriver, carefully pry
washer (Y) away from bracket. Using 1/8
inch punch and pliers, remove pin (Z) from
adjusting pin (AA).
Go on to Sheet 4