Additional Authorization List
This list identifies items that do not have to accompany the DEUCE and that do not have to be
turned in with it. These items are authorized to you by CTA, MTOE, TDA, or JTA.
EXPLANATION OF COLUMNS
The following items are a description of the columns in the AAL table.
(1) Item No. - This column gives the number of the item.
(2) National Stock Number - This column identifies the stock number of the item to be used
for requisitioning purposes.
(3) Description CAGEC and Part Number - This column identifies the Federal item name (in
all capital letters) followed by a minimum description when needed. The last line below the
description is the commercial and Government Entity Code (CAGEC) (in parenthesis) and
the part number.
(4) U/M - This column indicates how the item is issued for the National Stock Number shown in
(5) Qty Rqd - This column indicates the quantity required.