Basic Issue Items (BII) List
These essential items are required to place the DEUCE in operation, to operate it, and to do
emergency repairs. Although shipped and packaged separately, BII must be with the DEUCE during
operation and when it is transferred between property accounts. This list is your authority to
request/requisition them for replacement, based on authorization of the end item by the TOE/MTOE.
Illustrations are furnished to help you find and identify the items.
EXPLANATION OF COLUMNS
The following items are a description of the columns in the BII table.
(1) Illust No. - This column gives the number of the item illustrated.
(2) National Stock Number - This column identifies the stock number of the item to be used
for requisitioning purposes.
(3) Description CAGEC and Part Number - This column identifies the Federal item name (in
all capital letters) followed by a minimum description when needed. The last line below the
description is the commercial and Government Entity Code (CAGEC) (in parenthesis) and
the part number.
(4) U/M - This column indicates how the item is issued for the National Stock Number shown in
(5) Qty Rqd - This column indicates the quantity required.