ELECTRICAL WIRING HARNESS AND CABLE CONNECTOR REPAIR
FEMALE PLUG REPAIR (Sheet 3 of 3)
11. Hold jumper wire so wire end is pushing down
onto solder in contact solder well (F).
12. Hold soldering gun tip against side of contact
(E) until solder begins to melt and wire slips
13. Removing soldering gun from side of contact
(E), continue holding wire until solder has
cooled and set.
14. Using remover, push contact (E) into plug
15. Sliding grommet (D) forward along cable (C), set
grommet (D) firmly against contacts (E).
16. Manually thread grommet retaining nut (A)
onto plug assembly (B).
18. Tighten or install cable clamps as required.
19. Connect connectors at each end of affected cable.
End of Task