ELECTRICAL WIRING HARNESS AND CABLE CONNECTOR REPAIR
MALE CONNECTOR REPAIR (Sheet 1 of 1)
TOOLS: Electrical connector repair tool kit
Diagonal cutting pliers
1. Slide shell (A) back along cable (B).
2. Using diagonal cutting pliers, cut terminal
(C) and C-washer (D) from cable (B). Throw
terminal (C) and C-washer (D) away.
3. Using hand wire stripper, strip insulation from
cable (B) equal to well depth in terminal (C).
4. Insert stripped cable end (E) into well in
5. Using crimping tool, crimp terminal (C).
6. Push new C-washer (D) onto cable (B) at rear
7. Slide shell (A) forward along cable (B) until tight against C-washer (D).
End of Task